Welcome to our 2016 - 2017 season.
Please join us at our concerts as we continue to promote the performance, appreciation, and composition of classical and contemporary wind ensemble music. All of our concerts are free and open to the public.
Goddess of Song — Sunday, March 12, 2017 at 3:00 PM
Scottish Rite Masonic Museum & Library (directions)
- Mother Earth — David Maslanka
- Theia — Bert Appermont
- Circles Circling (World Premiere) — Stefanie Lubkowski
- Summoning Fire — Stephanie Berg
Music for All — Sunday, May 21, 2017 at 3:00 PM
- Armenian Dances, Part 2 — Alfred Reed
- Alex and the Phantom Band — David Maslanka
- Jug Blues and Fat Pickin' — Don Freund
- A Symphony of Fables — Julie Giroux
- Children's March — Percy Aldridge Grainger
Support New Music!
CRWE is embarking on an exciting adventure that will contribute to the living repertoire of wind ensemble music and support the creation of new music by Boston-area composer Stefanie Lubkowski. The first movement of this work premiered on May 15, 2016, and the entire completed work will premiere during the 2016 - 2017 season. To learn more or to donate to this effort, visit our official fundraising site.